|SQL exercises||December 11, 06:27 MSK|
Guide to Exercise Authors
You can submit your own exercises for publication on the website, whereby they shouldn't, as far as possible, replicate ideas of exercises already existing.
1. Submission Procedure
2. Possible Locations for an Exercise
3. Summary of Materials Needed for Exercise Publication
4. Exercise Transfer Rules
1. Submission Procedure ↑
Usually, the exercises are published on Friday, just before the newsletter is coming out.
2. Possible Locations for an Exercise ↑
For differences between stages, see our FAQ.
If an exercise is placed outside the range of numbers accessible to its author, the latter won't have access to the respective forum thread, either; thus, he won't be able to participate in discussing his own exercise.
3. Summary of Materials Needed for Exercise Publication ↑
4. Exercise Transfer Rules ↑
Copyright SQL-EX © 2002-2018. All rights reserved. |